How to Know Where you Are in Life?
8 Core Categories & 5 Dimensions to Know for Sure
Anyone embarking on a personal journey toward higher achievement and deeper fulfillment needs a strong core, a foundation on which to build their new life. Undisputed Mastery’s foundational strategies and tools will help you, your team, and those you want to influence across the globe take their life and contributions to the next level. We wanted to help even more people achieve an extraordinary quality of life and live every day in a beautiful state – so we’ve made these 8 Core Concepts available to you.
While all 8 areas of life are important, there is a hierarchy that creates peak performance and fulfillment. For example, If you don’t Master your body, your capacity to maximize your health, energy and vitality – all the money, career success, and contribution in the world will be worthless.
You cannot experience an extraordinary quality of life without the vehicle that will help you create it. Or if you spend your time trying to solve your relationship problem but you have not even mastered your emotions… it’s a recipe for disaster.
Without Mastering Emotions and Meaning, you will always be at the mercy of life’s challenges. Having a firm grasp of your emotions frees you to be proactive rather than reactive to changes you face. Similarly, you must determine how you focus and spend your time in order to create a successful career.
Once you’ve discovered how to add value in your work, career, and mission in life, you can create a plan to really grow your wealth through a real investment mentality which will create an unstoppable legacy that will live on after you.
Spiritual growth and your capacity to celebrate and contribute is at the top of the most important core concepts because you cannot enjoy the fruits of your labor until you’ve sowed the right seeds which will produce the right fruit for you and those you love to enjoy even after your death.
This is not to say that a person cannot work on their finances and transform their body at the same time. Rather it shows the importance and hierarchy of the core areas of life that are necessary to create a magnificent experience and fulfillment in life.
We must constantly grow and seek to improve in these 8 Core Concepts of Life.
- Life & Health – “The latest medical research show we still need this body to exist in this world!” What is your health, fitness, and quality of life based on your physical body?
- Emotions & Meaning – The quality of the emotions you feel consistently will determine the quality of your life.
- Emotions are the byproduct of the meanings we give to situations. Becoming a Master of Meaning will make you a master of life. What are the emotions you feel consistently in your everyday life?
- Relationships & Connection – It’s been said that relationships magnify the reason for human existence. What is the quality of your Relationships and Core Connections?
- Time & Priorities – Most people Major in Minor things in their life. As a result, they never feel they can make progress in the most important and precious aspects of life. They die with regret. Do you constantly put out fires or do you spend your precious time on what’s most important?
- Work & Career – Are you trading your time for Money? Is what you do for money what you’re meant to do in life? Are you living in a Mission? Or just hand to mouth? The most fulfilled people in the world have at least one area in their life where their work, career, and mission are all in alignment.
- Finances & Investments – Are you a real Business Owner and Investor? Or do you just own your own job? Do you know the differences between being an investor and a consumer? Do you have at least a Million Dollar Net Worth?
- Mission & Legacy – Your true Mission in life is the reason you were born… you know your greatest WHY! Those who dare to discover their real mission and live mission minded will create a living legacy that will last indefinably.
- Spirituality & Death – To be Spiritual means to live for something bigger than yourself. To serve, to grow, and to be more than just a consumer of life. Spirituality is the Core Concept which expands you into a Transcendent Cause and dares you to consider Life beyond Death.
The constant process of Mastery in each of the 8 Core Concepts in your life mandates you constantly create Clarity and Momentum in what we call the “5 Dimensions”.
1st Dimension is SELF-MASTERY
Self-Mastery is the dedicated and purposeful Hunger for Constant Improvement of Owning your Own Attitudes, Beliefs, Behaviors, and Offerings.
2nd Dimension is PERFORMANCE-MASTERY
Performance-Mastery is the dedication to a Growth Mindset and the willingness to Learn, Grow, and Change what you do so that Greatness is Achieved and Delivered.
3rd Dimension is MISSION-MASTERY
Mission-Mastery is the constant focus on your Biggest WHY and the discovery of the very reason you’re alive both Personally & Professionally.
The Fourth & Fifth Dimensions of the 8 Core Concepts – Every Core Concept MUST be measured with and continually fueled by Celebration & Contribution.
4th Dimension is CELEBRATION
Celebration simply means to Receive. You must be willing to first Receive the Truth of your life. Accept it with an open mindset, and be willing to learn and grow.
Whatever you Celebrate Thrives! Whatever you do NOT Celebrate Dies!
5th Dimension is CONTRIBUTION
Contribution simply means to Give. You must be willing to first Give your Presence and Attention, and then Give your ALL to grow and thrive.
A life of Fulfillment will be one of constant giving more value then you take.
In order to really close the Gap from where you are to where you really want to be in all 8 Categories, use the 5 Dimensions to diagnose and measure.
Give us a call and we can help you with all of these key concepts of growth.